Apartment Construction ADA Sign Project
When an Apartment building is remodeled, there’s always a need for ADA compliant signage. We recently worked alongside Signs PDQ, our sister company, on the Waverly Apartments project with Mistick Construction .
Mistick Construction’s revamp of The Waverly Apartments required ADA compliant room signs, wayfinding signs, building directory signs and even an exterior Monument Sign. The goal with any sign project is always to make the client happy. For this project, and this client, that meant:
- Meeting all ADA requirements, to be sure the building would be in compliance.
- Creating clear signage that would easily guide all visitors to, and through, the building.
- Meeting the client’s aesthetic needs. Matching colors and matching materials)
- Providing the finished product on schedule.
- Offering the finished signs at a price that worked with the budget.